GUEST COMMENTS

Own Your Luxury Villa

CLICK HERE

2 Bedroom Luxury Villas at Seminyak

www.kanishkavillas.com

VIEW COMMENTS | ADD YOUR COMMENTS

Posted, Friday, 22 January 2010 - 07:32pm

we are very happy with your service, the villa very nice and make our holiday very wonderful.

John Bradwey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted, Wednesday, 30 December 2009 - 06:50am

We stayed at the Jelantik villa at Gending Kedis for 1 week in the beginning of October 2009 and we could easily have never come home! The first thing that my boyfriend said when we walked in to the villa was "This is the nicest place I have ever seen!" and that statement sums it all up. The location could not be better, it's quiet and feels secluded but is just a short drive from anywhere. The staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I highly recommend taking up the option of having the chef prepare a barbeque for you and your party right in your villa. The rooms were spotless and the villa was beautifully presented and cleaned every day. I would recommend staying at Gending Kedis to anyone without hesitation. Conor & Ilona, Perth

Conor & Ilona Perth

Posted, Friday, 14 August 2009 - 07:07am

My mother and I stayed here for three nights, it was a special treat for my mum, our first ever holiday together, and my first time in Jimbaran. Wow!! What an absolutely beautiful villa and the most lovely attentive staff ever. Upon arrival we were notified that we had been upgraded to a three bedroom villa, which was just magnificent. After leaving we went to a villa in Seminyak which was absolutely terrible and after calling Gending Kedis and explaining our situation they managed to get us a villa at their Seminyak property. They are truly wonderful and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know, which I'm doing, and can't wait to return. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :) I want to come back now!!!!! :)

Wendy

Posted, Tuesday, 7 July 2009 - 08:45am

This was our first visit to Gending Kedis and the Kanishka Villas. We stayed for 5 nights in each location. We were picked up after midnight by a smart resort mini-bus. Our plane had been delayed for 3 hours. What a relief to climb into the back of the cool mini-bus and be welcomed with a cold drink and a smile. Our Gending Kedis (“Bird Song” in Balinese language) villa was very private, clean, cool and welcoming and not overlooked at all. In fact, I didn't want to leave it for the first two days except for a couple of trips to the Spa for a massage and we had our sumptuous meals delivered to the villa, pure luxury. I loved my time there. I loved living at the top of the green forest canopy at Gending Kedis and breakfasting on Eggs Benedict in the treetop restaurant with the Balinese birdlife, vibrant and colourful. I loved doing my 'beached whale' impressions in the villa pool, private as pie. I loved how quiet it all was. After our five days of deep-tissue relaxing at Gending Kedis we moved to a Kanishka Villa. The Kanishka Villas are more 'in town' and are close to nightlife, restaurants and many other attractions. These generous 2-bedders are very chic. Each with a large plunge-pool and lounging and dining area. An on-site kitchen can provide every meal and meals delivered to the villa; each villa also has a fully kitted out kitchen. (They do Eggs Benedict there as well :) These villas are all very new and top-quality with soft furnishings and all the mod-cons to match. The service at the villas is what you might expect in a 5 star hotel and I can't recommend them highly enough. A real holiday break. We will definitely be coming back. In summary, just one sentence: When I got home I realised that my house needed a complete make-over!

Charles Butler

Posted, Friday, 19 June 2009 - 04:36pm

I stayed only just one night at Gending Kedis (but could easily stayed alot more). I had a absolutely beautiful time, the villa was very luxurious and had more than the comforts of home. The staff were very friendly and always more than willing to help me. I would definately stay here again. Thank you .

M Liddell

Posted, Saturday, 7 February 2009 - 09:14am

We stayed at Silanjana1 and had a fantastic time overall. We had total privacy and the staffs were excellent. Staff were smilling all the time and were very helpful.The villa was a dream come true and was what we wanted. relaxing and peaceful Gending kedis is a great place for honeymooners and for families.I do hope i can come back again. Sunny Singapore

Rajesvari Ayyakannu

Posted, Tuesday, 6 January 2009 - 05:28am

...I don't know where should i start, i'm completely out of words..just because i'm loosing the right words to describe how great great great of lovely honeymoon we had at Gending Kedis on December 2008. Everything was incredible, made us as a kind of honeymooners couple! The location, the site, the villa interior, the ambience, the view, the pool, the romantic dinner, the food, the service, the spa, and of course the warm and kindness of all staff... my God! we never forget our honeymoon. I wasn't stopping kiss my husband for choosing GK for it :) And I recommend to my friends to go for honeymoon to "our new favorite place at Jimbaran Bay" We promise back to GK sometime :) Warmest Regards, Laksmi & Krishnan - Jakarta

Laksmi Arista Luwi

Posted, Thursday, 25 September 2008 - 07:16am

We booked a 3 bedroom private pool villa at Gending Kedis through a last minute agent online and stayed there for 3 nights. We are a family of 4 adults with 2 adult children. Each of our children stayed at one of the bedrooms which was just a terrace away from the private pool, and we stayed at the huge master bedroom upstairs. We didn't get the special offer package, so we didn't have the pick up service from the airport. We arrived by airport taxi in the afternoon, and we found that the reception area was not attractive and it was very small. The path to our villa was impressive because it was planted with green vegetation and beautiful flowers. The staff were attentive and they were friendly and helpful. We took some pamphlets from the airport and the reception helped us to book all the tour for the next day. The main pool and the spa were under development. Since the spa was not ready at the villa, we had to look for spa treatments elsewhere. The reception lady helped us to book a local car with driver for the next day because the hotel shuttle didn't run beyond the Jimbaran and airport area. Since we were going to have dinner at the famous Ku-te-da restaurant at Seminyak, we requested the reception lady to book for us a spa at the Seminyak area too. We found the spa that the recepton chose for us was very clean and the treatments were professional, the price was fair and the service was good. We appreciated that very much. We had a candle lit seafood dinner at the famous Jimbaran beach twice. The beach was only minutes away by the hotel shuttle service. The shuttle didn't run on a specific schedule, it stood by the villa at anytime when called "0" from the villa. The hotel shuttle was a nice black mini van and it was driven by the butler on duty. He was very well mannered and he spoke fluent English. He also drove us to the airport when we left. We would like to have last minute shopping for local products on the way to the airport. He dropped us at a local Jimbaran supermarket and waited for us. We appreciated the tranquil setting at the hilltop of the Jimbaran bay. We believe the hotel's name is justified for all the birds' songs that we heard in the early morning when we stayed at Genging Kedis and we would recommend it to my friends.

Irene Yam

Posted, Monday, 15 September 2008 - 01:26am

End of August 08, we had the pleasure of staying 2 nights in the Munia villa and we are very satisfied with the whole experience. Gending Kedis fulfilled all our expectations : the hill-side setting of the whole complex, the beautiful finishing and layout of our villa, the friendliness and professionalism of the team which surprised us in so many positive ways, our wonderful romantic dinner in our villa, the surrounding... everything was just perfect ! I know that gems like this are hard to find and we are convinced that Gending Kedis will have a bright future. Thanks again for all the nice memories. Regards, Bart H. - Antwerp, Belgium

Bart

Posted, Wednesday, 27 August 2008 - 12:53am

excellent villa,nice staff,good service. hope to stay there again next year.

gan

Page. « 1 2 |3| 4 5 »

Welcome | 1 Bedroom Pool Villa | 2 Bedroom Pool Villa | 3 Bedroom Pool Villa | 4 Bedroom Pool Villa | Alcedo Restaurant | Beach Club | Spa, Salon & Fitness Centre | Rates & Reservations | Special Offers | Map Location | Image Gallery | Guest Comments | Contact Us | Site Map | Beaches of Southern Bali | Meetings & Events | Weddings | Activities | GK Club Membership | 1 Bedroom Pool Villa New |

GENDING KEDIS Luxury Villas & Spa Estate. Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera 100Y, Jimbaran Bay, Bali, Indonesia
Tel. +62 (0) 361 708906. Fax.+62 (0) 361 708905. Email.
sales@gendingkedis.com

This is the official site of Gending Kedis Estate. ©2007. All Rights Reserved.
All content on this site is the Property of Gending Kedis and is protected under international copyright laws.