BookNow

GUEST COMMENTS

Jimbaran Bali Luxury Villas   Jimbaran Bali Luxury Villas   1 Bed Room Villas   2 Bed Room Villas

Own Your Luxury Villa

CLICK HERE

2 Bedroom Luxury Villas at Seminyak

www.kanishkavillas.com

To read our previous guests’ experiences, please click the TripAdvisor button

VIEW COMMENTS | ADD YOUR COMMENTS

Posted, Wednesday, 14 May 2008 - 12:11am

Gending Kedis is haven, a sanctuary in Bali! Probably the most attentive, most polite, friendliest staff I’ve encountered in all my travels and hotel stays around the world, Asian hotels included! Very personalized service. Ambience is very cozy. It’s one place you feel bad leaving it! Congratulation for having a wonderful place and people in Gending Kedis

Alex Syfu – Philippine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted, Tuesday, 13 May 2008 - 09:31pm

“The sound of the birds – nice place….” I love the place and the attention.

Eugene Koch – Switzerland

Posted, Tuesday, 13 May 2008 - 05:25am

“Great service and great food” All the staff were very sincere. We feel that the warm service came genuinely from their HEARTS! Well done!

Loh Peng Keong – Malaysia

Posted, Tuesday, 13 May 2008 - 04:23am

“ Hospitality, great service, and exclusive transport”

Konstantinos – Greece

Posted, Friday, 9 May 2008 - 11:13pm

I enjoy my private pool, romantic dining and food. Everybody was very friendly and excellent in service!

Arnout de Goeij - Netherland

Posted, Friday, 9 May 2008 - 09:53pm

"I love the Atmosphere, Quite, Relaxing and Bali style". It was a wonderful stay. Thank You! We will come back soon.

Kazumi Goto - Japan

Posted, Wednesday, 16 April 2008 - 11:51am

After clearing customs at Denpasar airport we were met by our driver, smiling and happy to see us, who then drove us to Gending Kedis. We were checked in and whisked to our sumptuous villa. Even at 2 am it was difficult not to take a dip into our private pool. The morning sunrise brought with it a realisation that we were in supreme luxury. The villa was beautiful and the attention to detail far exceeded our expectations - we assumed an upgrade must have taken place. An invisible army of staff efficiently provided all of the services of the best 5* hotels. When we required assistance our personal butler saw to our every whim and requests were easily accommodated. The manager invited us to view some of the other villas; a very approachable, amiable Scotsman who enjoyed showing us the other accommodation Gending Kedis offers. It became clear all the villas are finished to an impeccable standard. Each villa is individually furnished to suit the position it has within the complex. The level of luxury of ours is attained throughout the villas; to stay in any would be a sublime experience. Our assumption of an upgrade gave much delight and laughter to the manager, who provides this fabulous standard for all guests. The communal areas are beautifully landscaped with an abundance of colourful local fauna, which attracts many songbirds to give the theme tune to our stay, Gending Kedis means “birdsong’ in Balinese. It would make an ideal location for family or group holidays, corporate getaways, and the most sumptuous of weddings - I was planning mine after only a few hours there! It would be easy to spend all of your time at Gending Kedis, relaxing by your private pool, sipping cocktails and recharging your body and mind, but Bali has much more to offer. A journey to explore its magical and inspirational beauty and its people is a must. Fortunately a foray out of the complex is easy as the staff are happy to assist in arranging/providing transport and giving advice on the must see attractions. We left feeling completely relaxed and already planning our next trip. Everything was fantastic, our only disappointment being how fast our stay passed.

Catriona Simpson - Norwich, UK

Posted, Wednesday, 16 April 2008 - 01:34am

"My husband, 5 year old son and I stayed here for a week in mid January.Although the weather was not perfect our stay at the Gending Kedis was. Despite a late flight arrival we were still met with big friendly smiles and a luxury ride to the villa. Our villa was superb. The bedrooms were what dreams are made of. The bathroom and shower were brilliant, the lounge,kitchen and living area was spacious, relaxing and with all the gadgets we needed! To add to all this luxury we had our own private walled garden and swimming pool with no intrusions and no chance of overlooking from fellow guests. We ate in the restaurant and enjoyed room service several times and the food was always fresh, exciting authentic and very tasty. We particulary liked how our son was so welcomed and made to feel at home. There was plenty of games and DVD's for him to enjoy. There was also a child "baby sitting service available. We both enjoyed our complimentary back massages and even went for an extra one to get rid of travelling tensions. The staff and management were a joy to encounter. Always exemplary in behaviour, service, professionalism, friendliness and warm smiles. Great for information on "what to do" and lifts to town or beach. I would be happy to recommend this place to any other families looking for that something special, away from the big hotel image, where individuals are treated with such respect and care that on leaving we felt we had made some great friends! This place is would also be a spectacular setting for couples and newly weds - with the excellent service and privacy. Can't wait to my return visit..."

Nicole Roberts - Bristol, UK

Posted, Tuesday, 15 April 2008 - 01:41am

Fortunately for those of us who live and work in the hustle and bustle of Jakarta and it's notorious traffic jams, Bali is only a short flight away. Literally 15 fifteen minutes after arriving in Bali I had the pleasure of checking in and staying at one of Jimbaran's most exclusive retreats, Gending Kedis Luxury Villas and Spa Estate. My elegantly furnished private Villa was all that I could ask for with the interior design reflecting the finest Balinese traditions combined with all the modern amenities expected by the discerning travelers of today. Suffice to say that unwinding by my private pool enabled me to very quickly forget the pressures of daily life in the City. The resort is small with the emphasis on personal service and your butler just a telephone call away. You can sense the warmth and friendliness of the Balinese people throughout all the facilities at Gending Kedis and I can highly recommend a visit next time you are planning a trip to Bali.

Fraser Bell - Jakarta, Indonesia

Posted, Tuesday, 8 April 2008 - 08:57pm

The website of Gending Kedis enticed me to go there. Usually the images we see in Websites are more glossy than the reality. Gending Kedis surprised me by being more than I expected. The finishes were fantastic. Everything was new and extremely tidy and clean. What the website could not convey was the feeling I had being there – relaxing, a fresh breeze from the elevated position, and a wonderfully calming atmosphere looking across the foliage and valley with the sound of bird calls. Gending Kedis lived up to its name; Bird Song. It was just like being in the mountains at Ubud, yet I was only 15 minutes from the airport and a stroll down to Jimbaran Beach. I was on a business trip so my villa with lounge, kitchen, private swimming pool and a host of other goodies was much more than I needed (or deserved), but given the price and alternatives, my decision to stay there was a no brainer. Besides, my international journalist friends boasted about their stay there I was not going to let them get one up on me. On the way to check in to my Villa the Manager introduced me to a member of staff who would “look after me” . I thought this meant just checking me in efficiently. After one day of staying there and finding everything tidied and folded neatly away I realized that I had my own personal butler! Not bad, eh! Perhaps what I enjoyed most of all were the sunset drinks in the bar & restaurant. Cosy and open to the valley view. I really enjoyed those drinks not only with fellow guest but also chatting to the staff. As an experienced traveler, in other places have suffered both lack of service and over attentive service that drives me crazy and leaves no privacy. At Gending Kedis it was just right. Every bit of service I needed but delivered in an unobtrusive, friendly and effective manner. The Manager and partner in Gending Kedis is actually an experienced International hotelier, and it shows. You can’t go wrong staying there. Leaving is the only problem.

John Russell - Jakarta, Indonesia

Page. « 1 2 3 4 |5|

Welcome | 1 Bedroom Pool Villa | 2 Bedroom Pool Villa | 3 Bedroom Pool Villa | 4 Bedroom Pool Villa | Alcedo Restaurant | Beach Club | Spa, Salon & Fitness Centre | Rates & Reservations | Special Offers | Map Location | Image Gallery | Guest Comments | Contact Us | Site Map | Beaches of Southern Bali | Meetings & Events | Weddings | Activities | GK Club Membership | 1 Bedroom Pool Villa New |

GENDING KEDIS Luxury Villas & Spa Estate. Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera 100Y, Jimbaran Bay, Bali, Indonesia
Tel. +62 (0) 361 708906. Fax.+62 (0) 361 708905. Email.
sales@gendingkedis.com

This is the official site of Gending Kedis Estate. ©2007. All Rights Reserved.
All content on this site is the Property of Gending Kedis and is protected under international copyright laws.